Welcome to the Vail Recreation District's New Online Registration System!
In this section you may:
• View all of our current and upcoming programming
• Register for leagues, camps, races, programs, classes and more
• See schedules for facilities, fields and activities
• Check league schedules and standings
• Purchase ice time, memberships and punch passes
If you are a first-time user, start by creating an online account. Please use the following steps to help guide you through the online registration process:
1. Set up an account using the "Create Account" link in the upper-right corner. You will need to create an account and be logged in to register for programs and activities. During the account setup you may add multiple family members to one account. You only need to create one account for your whole family.
Once you have an account created:
2. Log in to the site using your username (your email address) and password.
3. Choose from the menu items to browse for activities and programs. You many also use the search function to quickly jump to a program of your choice.
4. You may add multiple activities for each participant before checking out.
5. IMPORTANT. Make sure you choose the correct participant for each activity. There will be a drop-down menu of all your family members for you to choose from at the top of the screen.
6. When you have chosen the activities you want, continue to the checkout. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.